Workshop Creative Cuisine
18, 20, 25 and 27 July 2016 from 11: 00h to 13:00 h
Invite children to a first approach to the kitchen, where they can participate in the making and tasting of different dishes.
- They take advantage of the free summer hours in a creative activity.
- They know typical dishes from different countries.
- They exercise their fine and gross motor skills.
- They exercise their senses when in contact with different scents, colors, textures and flavors.
- They will use their aesthetic sense.
- They will implement collaboration and teamwork.
Description of the session:
The sessions will be structured as follows:
- Rhythm section: Salute, games and songs aimed to "wake up" to create harmony in the group and promote a cheerful atmosphere.
- Cooking: Preparing recipes day.
- Tasting and close: Test what we have cooked and listen to a story so close.
They are planned four separate sessions:
Sabor a Mexico, Tropical Taste, Mediterranean restaurants Flavors and Homemade Desserts:
Popular Free inscription at Ateneo de Almodóvar del Rio.